Flying Boat Video – Have Fun Watching It
Check out this flying boat video below:
Watch this flying boat video here. A very good example of what real flying is. Just great and fantastic. This is pure fun and adventure. Just imagine. No limits, no boundaries, all the places you can go to and see from your vantage point.
I bet this is one experience unlike anything else and this is definitely one that’s going into my book of future activities.
Something you can do when you have a pilot license. Easy.
Unless the flying boat exceeds the limitations (which is unlikely) for a sport eligible aircraft, you only need a sport pilot license to fly this flying boat and carry a passenger.
With sport pilot license, you can fly with the following privileges:
- Operate as pilot in command of a sport pilot eligible aircraft
- Carry a passenger and share expenses (fuel, oil, airport expenses, and aircraft rental);
- Fly during the daytime using visual flight rules (VFR). Three statute miles visibility and visual contact with the ground are required.
- Cross-country flying anywhere in the U.S.
- Fly up to 10,000 feet above mean sea level (MSL) or 2,000 feet above ground level (AGL), whichever is higher.
- Fly in Class E and G airspace (and B, C, and D airspace with appropriate training).
- Fly production (standard airworthiness certificate) and experimental amateur-built aircraft that meet the definition of a light-sport aircraft.
- Allows rental of special light-sport aircraft (S-LSA).
Of course, you are subject to these limitations:
- Prohibited from Class A airspace.
- Prohibited from flying in Class B, C, or D airspace without training and a logbook endorsement from an instructor.
- Prohibited from flyiing outside the U.S. without prior permission from the foreign aviation authority.
- May not tow any object.
- No flights while carrying a passenger or property for compensation or for hire
- Prohibited from flying in connection of a business.
For a more detailed information about pilot license requirements click here.
Enjoy watching this flying boat video and let us know what you think of it.